- Electrotherapy is the application of electric current in medicine.
- It is a useful addition to physiotherapy for any pathology.
- Electrotherapy helps treating pain, discomfort and also strengthen weak muscles.
- This treatment is one of the oldest healing methods.
- Cupping stimulates the blood flow in the muscles, the connective tissue and the organs by applying and moving the cupping glasses on the skin.
- We also offer cupping therapy for aesthetic purposes such as cellulitis treatment.
- Kinesiotape is an elastic textile tape which is used for alternative medicine and competitive sports.
- The tape helps ease muscle and joint pain caused by sports injuries and tension by applying gentle pressure on or around the affected area and therefore influencing the implicated tissue.